Monday, September 14, 2009

Website!

Horray! My website is finally fully functional! There are about nine comics that are still only b&w but they are going to have to stay like that for a little bit because I am sick of colouring. However, new updates should be done in colour from now on, so yay! Excitement! Huzzah! And such.

I forgot to mention on here that I got my first piece of fanart! Check it out! She also has her own webcomic which is beautiful and interesting. Someday I will add a link to it and other comics that I love to my "Other Comics" page. Someday, not today.

I think that's all my news for today. Of course there was a new comic up today and a whole lot of older now coloured comics to check out as well. And there's the Characters page which I will attempt to keep up to date as my art style changes and as I reveal more about the characters. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment