Sunday, November 22, 2009

Never #64 online



Number 64 of Never is up now! I'm having fun with colouring the night scenes which is good, because there are many more to come. I'm not as good as some amazing comic artists out there *cough*Lora Innes*cough* but it's all about practicing. Which is what this comic is all about. I have no illusions of ever getting this comic to print, I do it because I love these characters and they force me to draw them every day which means more practice, which means I will get better. If you take a look at my incentive for the TWC vote, you'll see part of a comic I had drawn only a year ago. I'll admit that even at the time I didn't think the drawings were perfect, but I think I've gotten better. (Though today's comic might not show the progress)
I can't wait to see how much better I'll be next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment