Monday, January 11, 2010

Noobs 2 online

Noobs #2 is now online. To be fair, this joke isn't just directed at others. I have been known on occasion to give my characters stupid names in RPG's. Monky the Monk from D&D is by far the longest living expendable character I've ever made.

In other news, will someone please start writing HallHogs for me. I just can't get myself into a grove with these characters anymore. I know they've got lots more to say, but I just can't get them to say it. When I draw them, all they do is stare blankly back at me. It used to be that all it took was a couple of lines and I would already have the makings of a gag in my head. I think I have too many stories going on in my head right now. I just can't pull any more out. I don't want to give up on Hallhogs yet, but I'm running out of time before I need to get the next one up!

But to leave you with some good news. Friday's Never comic is drawn, inked and coloured. It should be up on time! Horray me!

No comments:

Post a Comment