Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

It's been a long time since I've said anything on here. I hope you've been enjoying the revamped version of Never. Hopefully I can keep up the regular updates, but again, no guarantees because it's me and I suck and guarantees.

In other news, I finally got off my butt (or really on it, since I need to sit to do comic stuff) and fixed up my HallHogs comic. Everything should actually be working now, right back to my original comics drawn in 2006. I lost the psd files a long time ago, so I couldn't fix the quality, but at least I have a version of all of them. Even the archive page is now online. Hopefully none of the links are wrong, but if they are, please send me an message.

I've also decided to start uploading some of my newer HallHogs comics which I've been sitting on for about eight months now. So NEW HALLHOGS ON WEDNESDAY! Yay! Or something. Hopefully they will continue every Wednesday, but once again, no guarantees.

That's all from me for now. On to an awesome new year!

2 comments:

  1. Great news! While I'm waiting for the new HallHogs I can go back and reread the older ones. All the best in 2012 Christina! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brendy. :) "Drawing day" needs to happen at some point again.

    ReplyDelete