Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Comic Update


FIFTIETH COMIC!!
Yup, Never has reached the big 5-0. And to celebrate, I've changed the inking style ever so slightly. Have I ever mentioned that I'm terrible at inking? It used to be very painful for me. If you notice, the first 25 strips or so aren't actually inked, they are just coloured over pencil drawings.
The new darker inking style is really me attempting to create something that looks more like the old newspaper strips. Do you remember the old Superman daily comic strip? No? Me either. But I got a book of a large collection of just those comics fairly recently. It's what inspired me to start this strip and why I chose daily (kinda) strip format rather than the more common comic book size.
Now you know. Hope you enjoy reading the comic as much as I enjoy creating it. Here's to 50 more!

2 comments: