Thursday, October 22, 2009

Comic Update


New comic up. I actually ended up redrawing this entire comic today because I really didn't like the way the original looked. Roald was looking in the wrong direction, the red dress girl was stiff and boring. So this entire comic was done today. From start to finish it took me about 5 hours. Not bad for someone who used to take upwards to 5 hours just to colour the dang things.

You may have noticed that I've added advertising. I actually told myself I would never ad advertising to my site, because I hate it. But then I found project wonderful which actually allows other comic artists to advertise on each others sites for cheap. It's actually a great way to find comics that you may not have found otherwise. Maybe it's how you found this comic. Of course I invite people to bid on the ad space, since I'd like to start advertising myself again, but I can't do that until I earn something back. I wont beg, but if you give me money, I will draw one of the characters bathing. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment