Saturday, March 27, 2010

I'm still around!

See! Look! I'm still drawing comicy stuff. And someday I will even start posting actual comics again. Just not this week... and possibly not next. It's the end of the semester and I have way more things to do than I seem capable of doing. It's very overwhelming. Which is why I drew this. Because nothing gets work done faster then by ignoring it and doing stuff that's more fun.
I just love when little ol' Len disarms Aalex like that. I mean, come on! He can burn down an entire village with a single thought, but he can't handle a bit of flirting?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, nothing motivates you to create art than having to do other, more boring things!! I can't wait for when your comics start updating again! Best of luck with the end of your semester!! *hugs!*

    ReplyDelete