Thursday, March 11, 2010

Never Hiatus

Alright, so here's the deal. I'm attempting to write this book, right, and it's story has a similar feel to Never's. I can't seem to be able to do both right now. So Never is going to be on hiatus at least until the end of the month and more likely until May. Hopefully then I will be able to return for the one year anniversary. Noobs and Hallhogs are going to update the same as always (I hope). I'm sorry, and I hope no ones too disappointed. No, I lie. I hope a lot of people are very disappointed. That would probably encourage me more than anything to come back.
So, there you have it.

1 comment:

  1. That's too bad about the Never hiatus... But now I have another good reason to look forward to May! :D In the meantime... *runs off and reads more Noobs/Hallhogs*

    ReplyDelete