Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Smut.

Well, this image has been up on Deviant Art for about a day, but I'm never sure if the same people who make it here make it there. It's amazing how much people like smut. I had a favorite before I even had time to check the image after putting it online. Haha. So why the smut? It bothered me a little how timid Len seemed in this comic so far. She's not a shy girl. If I was going to redo this comic, (don't hold your breath) I would definitely make her a much more outgoing person. Perhaps some of that will come out as the comic progresses.
Almost done of classes. And then I will hopefully have some time to do more, better art. Maybe work on backgrounds and the like.

4 comments:

  1. Haha, that was me who favorited your pic on DA... ^^; I guess I have a dirty mind then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, having a dirty mind isn't a bad thing. ;p But it wasn't you that fav'd it before I had finished downloading it. It was someone I don't know. You fav'd after a respectable time. ;) Unless you have two accounts and I didn't realize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can barely submit enough to one account ^^ Maybe I need a blog too... something about DA, I never want to put up any quick drawings/sketches there. Something to think about anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like having both. The DA is nice because its easy(ish) to navigate and I like this because its fairly low pressure. No easily accessible super good artists to compare me to. Haha.

    ReplyDelete