Thursday, May 20, 2010

Never #3.7


Never returns at last!

Why has it taken me so long to get the page up? Well, I was busy. But mostly, I've been trying to force myself to take a bit more time on each page. If something looks wrong, I want to attempt to fix it rather than ignore it and hope it goes away on its own. Plus, I've been trying to add a bit more detail on backgrounds, which takes longer, but hopefully makes the whole thing look more appealing. I'm still not even close to being great, but I'm pleased with the next few pages I've drawn and I hope you enjoy them as well.

As a thank you for hanging in there during the hiatus, I'll give a hint as to what's to come, and that's the picture above. Yup, Aalex's history is going to be revealed and we'll finally get to see what made him so grumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment