Friday, May 28, 2010

Never #3.8

All week I kept thinking about this comic except for last night. And then I slept in. Oops. Well, Never #03.08 is now online, and only a few hours late. Yay!

Also, some big news that I might as well announce now. I may be going to Fan Expo in Toronto this year! My friend (Check out her loverly comics In the Air and Ary Inspires) has a table and there's a good posibility that I will be taking over half of it. As such, I'm going to have to get my butt in gear and get some things printed up. I'm really excited. Wish me luck in getting my act together!

6 comments:

  1. Hope you get to enjoy yourself at the Con!

    And though I usually just lurk, I have to come out and just shout this from sheer joy: I knew Aalex would know Illyia from somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's awesome, anon! I forgot that it was kind of a big reveal day for Never. The next ten or so pages are very revealing of Aalex. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay yay yay!! I can't wait 'til FanExpo!! I'm so glad that you're considering to come! <3 Now, I must run off and read the new Never page!! *zooms!!*

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing that'll stop me from going is if Carolyn or someone else decides that they'd like the space.
    I'm so friggin' excited about it, even then, I might fight them for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great new page! Thanks for considering that I might want the space for FanExpo, but don't worry about me, I don't have time to go this year or enough material to present. So you go ahead, ok? I hope you guys have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete