Friday, June 11, 2010

Never #3.10

New page of Never is up! Horray and such!

It's been a little rough on the site this past week since I was switching hosting companies. The other one had way too low of bandwidth allowance. Anyway, all of the images and pages and links and everything should be working again. If not, let me know either on here or at my new fancy shmancy email christina@hallhogs.com

In other news, I'm for sure going to Fan Expo this year. Thanks Brenda and Carolyn! I can't wait! This is definitely the summer of fun.

Oh! And I actually did a HallHogs comic last night. Apparently the reason I haven't been doing them is because I couldn't think of any jokes, but I had some written down, so I'm going to draw them up and post them eventually. Probably you can see them start going up next Wednesday! If only now I could find/think of some more jokes for Noobs.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! FANEXPO!!!! >__< T'will be a t'werrific time!! I can't wait, and I'm so happy you're coming!

    I love the colour palette of this new character. She's very beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, you have an elf character! I like her dark skin :D
    I hope you guys will enjoy yourselves at FanExpo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I'm super excited for fan expo if you hadn't noticed from me talking about it in every post :P

    I'm glad you girls like the new character and her colours. I suck at colours and it always feels good when I get a "well, it doesn't suck."

    ReplyDelete