Thursday, June 24, 2010

Never #3.12

Heyya everyone!

New Never is online. Yippy and stuff.

This is actually the last page I have inked, so I guess it's time to get my butt in gear. Let's hope I'm better at inking than I have been at drawing. I only have one page penciled for the redraws of chapter one. That one page looks pretty good (I think) but it's not the full chapter that I really want to have done for the end of the month. I have no excuse for my slow progress other than I've been feeling very frustrated with my work lately. I have to remember that it's all for fun. I started Never not so that I could get it printed and sell millions of copies, (comic artist around the world are laughing with me on that one) but because I really love drawing and telling stories and it was a good way to practice both.

Anyway, I'm sure I've said something similar before so I won't go on. But I will say that there is a very good chance that there will be magnets for sale at Fan Expo (yes, I must mention it at least once in every post) since that's what I spent the last couple of days on. Oh, and did I mention that those magnets will allow you to undress Len? Yeah. Thought that would interest you. ;) I'm going to try and have an Aalex too, just to be fair. :3

More on that later. For now, go and enjoy the page already. Yeash! Why would you read this long post when there are pretty pictures to look at. Silly you.

1 comment:

  1. I like the page, such pretty backgrounds :)

    I have the same approach to comics as you. I've always liked drawing, and telling stories, so of course doing comics is a natural occurence from those two. It can be a sort of escape, you know? Though it is hard to draw when you're stressed out and tired from working. I don't think I'd ever be famous from doing them, but it would be cool to get a book printed someday.

    That's a cool idea for the magnets, though I wonder how you will do the 'undress' feature ^^

    ReplyDelete