Friday, August 6, 2010

Never #3.16



First off, the newest Never page is now online. We go back into Roald and Aalex's past from Roald's perspective. Should be fun. Not even I'm sure yet, since this is the last page I have drawn. Hopefully that's not a warning for lack of updates in the future.  I will be missing the last week of the month for sure, but I have a good excuse.

Talking about that excuse, Fan Expo is coming up! And guess what? I don't have the stupid redrawn comic done. I tried. I really tried. But it just didn't happen. Someday I will get it done, but not for this con. I will still be there and there will be something on my side of the table, I swear it! I'm just not 100% sure what yet.

Otakon was pretty fun. I got to see a couple of great comic artists as I had hoped and there were a lot of people dressed up in costumes. A lot of Bleach and Final Fantasy costumes and a lot that I didn't recognize. The people I was with know a lot more about Anime than me though, so they recognized who most of the cosplayers were supposed to be.

I also got to see a dolphin show! Which almost made up for the fact that it was 40 degrees there when I'm used to 20 and our car had no air conditioning. Never driving down there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment