Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fan Expo Finished


I survived my first con! Fan Expo was a strange experience. There were something like 100,000 people there, but hardly any of them decided to wander down our aisle. Still had lots of fun meeting some of the other artists and hanging out with Brenda! I don't know if I'll go to one as big again any time soon, but we'll see how I'm feeling next year. I still have some merchandise available. Email me at christina@hallhogs.com if you're interested. As for getting comics back up and going, you may have to wait one more week, but with any luck I will actually start updating HallHogs and Noobs again! For now enjoy this sketch of Rogue from X-Men I did while sitting at my table at Fan Expo.

1 comment:

  1. Brenda was telling me how Fan Expo was poorly set up this year, so that could have been a contributing factor. Then again, that crowd doesn't really seem as interested in webcomics as much as getting Stan Lee's/William Shatner's autographs.

    Next year, you might consider getting an art table at "Animaritime" in Moncton http://www.animaritime.org I've gone in previous years and there were a few people selling preview comics among other things. I think your plushies would be quite well received there, as they were very well done, and so adorable :) Don't be discouraged, all it takes is finding the right audience for your work! Good luck, Christina :)

    ReplyDelete