Thursday, September 9, 2010

...

I know. I promised pages and didn't deliver. Give me another month and I will be back at it I'm sure. I know that the hiatuses are no way to gain loyal readers, but making comics is just not going to happen right now. I need to refuel. Try something else for a while. But as a treat, I'll show you the inside two pages for the redraw of Never I was trying to get done before Fan Expo. Perhaps I'll find some more pages like that to put up here for the next while. I'll be back.

2 comments:

  1. Is that the Warrior's Den where Len first shows up? It's looking pretty good :) No problem about the hiatus, I do it all the time too (obviously ^^;). It's hard to find inspiration sometimes, so taking a break can be a good thing (although half the time I do it, it's out of laziness). Can't wait to see what you're going to come up with! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what the picture is, Carolyn! I'm impressed you figured that out. I had meant to actually say that, but I guess I forgot. It's funny, I'm always dissapointed when other people go on hiatuses, but when I do, I can't imagine anyone even notices... I have a good self image. :P

    ReplyDelete