Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oops



Hey all!

Right! I have a blog! ha ha *Awkward* Well, I've started updating Noobs and Hallhogs regularly again. New comics on Mondays (Noobs) and Wednesdays(Hallhogs).

You may be asking 'but Christina, what about Never?' And I say never again! Or something, you know, less cheesy. Sadly, I think Never might have run it's course. Hopefully someday I'll at least finish the chapter so that anyone who was reading it isn't left wondering for the end of time what happens next, but I make no promises. I am really sorry since I know how much it sucks when artists stop working on a story comic in the middle, but I honestly just can't force myself to work on it anymore. I'm very very sorry!

On that same note, I make a promise here and now that I will not start another story based comic online until I have enough pages done that if something happens and I can't draw anymore, it won't leave readers hanging. In other words, short self-contained chapters only.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you're picking up on Noobs and HallHogs!! The new comics look great! I am sad about the end of Never, but I totally understand how sometimes some comics/ideas just end up not working out for you in the end. However, Len, Roald, and Aalex will live on in my heart ^__^

    I can't wait to see what you'll do next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda!

    Len Aalex and Roald will always have a place in my heart too, and I will probably always go back to them when I'm trying to think of a new idea to write about. I am sad to be leaving them behind, but I really need to move on. I've been working with those same characters for over 10 years now. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand about "Never", sometimes ideas just don't work out. I had/have a comic I worked on about 6 years ago that just wouldn't come together either. I'm still trying to work it out somehow, but I didn't want it holding me back from doing other things. Characters do tend to stay with you though, and yours are great esp Aalex and Roald; they're so funny ^__^ I'm glad to see your comics again, Christina :)

    ReplyDelete