Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Schedule and such


Another shaded oldy that I found. It's not often that I attempt detailed wide shots. I don't want to say that this is why, because this is actually one of my better attempts -.-' Anyway, I like some of the details in this even if they aren't correct perspectively.

ALSO! Big news, sorta. I maybe accidentally penciled a couple of pages of Never. And then maybe sorta inked and coloured one of those pages. So go ahead and check that out if you want. Don't expect this to become a regular thing since I really do want to post at least my first full chapter of Hired Magic, and doing two stories is a lot of work. I will try to post some more pages when I can though. So much for me being done of Never.

ALSO! Did you notice the logos to the right there>>>
Did you?? Huh? huh?? Anyway, I finally stopped being lazy and made links to each comic so that it's easier to find the one you want.

UPDATING SCHEDULE FOR COMICS:
Monday - Hired Magic
Tuesday - Nothing for now....
Wednesday - Maybe Never, maybe something else...
Thursday- Again, nothing for now. A girl needs to get homework done after all.
Friday - Hired Magic

And now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment